Vice President, Principal Architect
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Eric is focused on providing clients with high-quality design solutions with economical and efficient technical details and documents.
Eric joined the firm in 1999 and is responsible for directing efforts in the programming, design, construction documents and construction administration phases of the firm’s projects. In addition, his responsibilities include the coordination of design and engineering disciplines to ensure that the design intentions are met during completion of construction documents.
He also works closely with members of the local design and construction community to ensure that the technical aspects of the design allow the project to remain within the client’s budget and schedule through the utilization of the most current and cost-effective construction methods.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 1992
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Texas A&M University, 1996
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Dogwood Arts, board of directors
- Southern Skies Music Festival, volunteer coordinator
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) East Tennessee Chapter, summer volleyball league coordinator