Registered Interior Designer (RID), Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
Kelly has a passion for serving the Knoxville community through design and volunteerism. She strives to build strong relationships with her clients as a means to better understand their design needs. Creating purposeful, welcoming spaces is her principal goal on every project.
Since joining JAI in 2015, Kelly has worked on a wide variety of project types. She has more than 20 years of experience in the interior design field and specializes in project management, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, construction administration and fixtures, furniture and equipment (FF&E) coordination through all phases of design in selection, ordering, logistics and installation.
- Bachelor of Science, interior design, East Tennessee State University, 2005
- Associate of Applied Science, interior design technology, Pellissippi State Community College, 2000
- Associate of Science, general studies, Pellissippi State Community College, 2000
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Man and Woman of the Year, executive leadership team, 2020-21
- Karns Youth Sports Association, vice president, 2019-20; board member and cheer commissioner, 2016-19
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Pink Ribbon Honor Roll for fundraising, 2014-16
- Karns Elementary School, PTA president (2013-2014), executive board member (2011-2013), member at large (2014-2020)