Director of Administration
Heather oversees business and management operations and is responsible for coordinating all human resources and accounting functions. She joined JAI in 2009 as a business development assistant. Her familiarity with both the firm and its clients has proven an invaluable asset.
- Associate of Arts in social and behavioral sciences, Pellissippi State Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology, University of Tennessee
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Heather is an active community volunteer, working with educational organizations and other nonprofits.
- Pellissippi State Community College Board of Trustees Executive Committee, member
- Knoxville Association of Women Executives (KAWE), member
- United Way of Greater Knoxville Investment Committee, former member