Project Manager, Project Designer
American Institute of Architects (AIA), National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
Jimmy is driven by collaborative processes that unite context with a sense of place, offering design solutions that meet client objectives while also enhancing surrounding environments.
With nine years of experience prior to joining JAI in 2015, Jimmy has held a central role in the design of various projects in type and scale throughout his career, including master planning, commercial, religious, entertainment, hospitality and custom residential.
Jimmy also has expanded his passion for the history, development and redevelopment of urban cores through his leadership of adaptive reuse projects in Knoxville and the region. Paired with his civic involvement, Jimmy developed a keen understanding of how zoning, form-based code and public/private partnership can enable the revitalization of urban neighborhoods.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 2011
- Finnish Summer Architecture Institute, Aalto University School of Science and Technology, 2009
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Broadway Corridor Task Force, co-chair
- Knox.biz 40 Under 40, 2019
- Knox Heritage board of directors, member