Project Manager, Project Designer
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
Emily is passionate about finding creative, functional and economical ways to bring excellence in design to clients that also meets their individual needs.
She is a project designer who finds joy in being significantly involved with all phases of a project’s production from programming and planning to construction administration.
Her experience since joining JAI in 2011 includes client management, design, 3D modeling and rendering, graphic presentation media, construction documentation and engineer coordination.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 2008
- Semester Abroad Exchange program, Krakow Politechnika, 2007
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Knox.biz 40 Under 40, 2020
- Fellowship Church Knoxville
- YOKE Youth Ministries
- Pond Gap Elementary Parent Teacher Association, president
- Ladies of Letterpress