Director of Business Development
Registered Interior Designer (RID), Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
Danielle is adept at identifying new opportunities and providing exceptional support to every client. Her experience in architecture, interior design, real estate and construction allows her to understand the needs of a wide variety of clients and build meaningful relationships within the community and industry.
A native of Knoxville, Danielle joined JAI in 2016. She is a registered interior designer.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in interior design, Carson-Newman University, 1994
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Danielle is a community volunteer and has chaired committees and served on the board of nonprofits and organizations throughout the region.
- Thompson Cancer Survival Center’s Game On Against Cancer, event co-chair
- American Cancer Society, Women’s Coalition Against Cancer